Monday, April 23, 2012

Life change

It has been so long after i post about my life. I was busy with my study and I don't have the mood to post. Every time i will ask myself , why do i spend my life so meaninglessly. I have to enjoy my life since i'm young. I was stuck by a tragic situation and i could not pull myself up. However , i told myself "you don't have to be upset because u lost something , i didn't! In fact you get something better aftermath!" So i truly believe it. My life was like monotonous life but now it has changed! I'm even more delighted! Here is some photos to share with you! I have so many photos of myself. I'm such a cam-whore. 
time to post!!! hohoho



models catwalk at ion



My eyes is so big..

my sister! 

smile it!


i know i cam-whore so much..



i love the skating

skating is cool!

lucky man


This photo i took using iphone! nice?

Guess this lady?



after work in sephora..

she is cute , isn't it?

satarina!


:)


yuki surprise! 

chinese new year!^^ steamboat



airshow 2012! ^^


this photo was taken when i was walking at east coast park using my iphone:)



No comments:

Post a Comment